- Become a jewellerybox affiliate
Become a jewellerybox affiliate
We'd love to work with you!
As an affiliate, you can earn actual cash by putting new customers our way. We think our products are great - so great in fact, that we regularly wear them ourselves. We think (or at least hope) that other people see things the same way, but they need to know about us first! That's where you come in.
We're looking for bloggers, social media influencers and other online tastemakers to work with us and our affiliate partner AWIN. Once you sign up, each time someone clicks on one of your links and buys from us, we give you a portion of the sale - it's the least we can do for helping us out
I'm in! Where do I sign up?
- Be a blogger, influencer or have some means of telling people about our products online
- Visit our affiliate provider AWIN and sign up as a Publisher. This bit requires a £5 deposit which you do get back - that's AWIN's rule, not ours - sorry :(
- Next, you should visit our profile on AWIN here and request to join our affiliate program.
- We offer 10% of any sale from a brand new customer, or 3% of a sale if they've bought from us before. So, if you send us 5 new customers who each spends £50 at jewellerybox, you'll get £25. Keep this up, and you could get a regular income!
- Once you've signed up, you'll be able to use special links to our website that contain a unique code associated to you - this how we know who to pay when you send us customers. We'll also provide special offers for your followers from time to time, as well as images and banners to help you promote us.
- What's even better, is that we'll still pay you even if a customer buys from us up to 30 days after they clicked your link.
- That's it - are you still here!?
This is an exclusive club - we don't accept just anybody! We're looking for those who can shout about our products to people who've never heard of us. If you're accepted, we will work with you to help you make the most of your followers and readers. Finally, we don't want people being spammed - by email or any other method - that's just not what we're about.
You can either get in touch through the AWIN platform if you're already signed up, or use our contact form on this website and we'll do our best to help you out.