- Covid 19 Updates
covid-19 & jewellerybox
Current covid-19 situation for our customers:
- Any purchases made from now will be shipped as soon as we can. We aim to ship orders placed before 4pm the same day.
- Customer service is also back to normal - our team are working hard to deal with all your queries
- There may be some delays on Royal Mail's end, so please allow a couple extra days on standard shipping.
Our staff and their safety
- Our warehouse has been re-arranged for social distancing
- Our staff have been provided with PPE, alcohol hand gel and extra hand-washing facilities.
- Our warehouse is now fully open and we are shipping orders as usual
- Where possible, staff are working from home
Our staff remain our number one priority - we're open with a small team. We have rearranged our warehouse to ensure people are able to work at a safe distance from each other. We've decided to operate like this to help further safeguard all our staff's jobs once this is over - if at any point we think we cannot operate safely or government advice changes, we intend to shut down again.
How we're dealing with COVID-19 at jewellerybox
We know you’re probably getting tired of hearing about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), but we felt strange to continue on as normal without addressing the situation and letting you know what will be happening here at jb. The safety of the jewellerybox team is of course incredibly important for us, and we have a range of procedures in place to ensure that we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe. London is somewhere that relies heavily on public transport - our office being based here has made it difficult to keep our staff safe. We feel it's important to acknowledge our staff are not key or essential workers necessary to keep the country going.
This is why, in the light of recent developments, we are operating with with several measures in place to ensure separation of staff, providing of PPE to staff and offering training and handwashing facilities in our warehouse.
Our staff have always come first at jewellerybox and this move is designed to protect them. We will be using our social platforms as a bit of an escape from all the not-so-happy news, still sharing our pieces and using our Instagram stories to share fun activities you can join in on if you’re self-isolating or practising social-distancing. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any queries at all. Look out for each other & stay safe!