- All credit card transactions on our website are Secure. You will see the padlock in your browser whenever you are entering your card details.No card details are stored after your order is processed
- Who we are
- What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address (your computers Internet Protocol Address), which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and statistical purposes and may be combined with other personal data we process to identify your browsing behaviour.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you if you select to receive email updates on products and offers.
- Session information stored in cookies used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when you use our website. For more information on the cookies we use on this site please see our cookies page
- We do not hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All credit and debit card payments are handled through our secure third party payment processors, Sagepay and Paypal. Please refer to these companies respective privacy polices.
- What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used by us and our third part contractors:
- To process your order & provide after-sales service
- To comply with legal requirements.
- To keep you up-to-date with out latest offers
- On occasion, and only for our own administrative functions, your
personal data may be processed outside of the EEA by our third party
contractors. By registering an account with us, contacting us by
email, our contact form, or through live support, or by placing an order
with us, you consent to the transfer of your personal data outside of
the EEA where it may be processed on servers outside of the EEA, and by
our third party contractors.
- Your rights
- You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by clicking on the contact us link or by writing to us at our customer services address in (2) below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal
information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the
following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Pulse Tech (UK) Ltd
to cover our administration costs:
Data Protection ( JewelleryBox.co.uk )
Unit A Building 501 The Biscuit Factory
100 Clements Road
London, SE16 4DG