Ordering rings online can be a struggle, especially when you don’t know your ring size and since ring sizes can vary slightly from retailer to retailer. Don’t worry though, we are here to make the process super easy for you!
To find out your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string and wrap it around the base of your finger where the ring will sit.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the string up to the mark you have made – take the measurement in millimetres – make sure you allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Alternatively, you can purchase one of our ring sizers here for just 10p.
- Head on over to the jewellerybox website here and enter your measurement to find out your ring size.
Make sure that…
- You measure the finger you actually intend to wear the ring on.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day, as this is the point in the day that your finger is likely to be the largest.
- If you are between sizes, you opt for the larger of the two.
Now you’re ready to shop our extensive ring range!
Hopefully this has helped you to figure out your ring size, but don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team at email@example.com for further help.